Opportunity to submit proposals for Master Planning Services for Matagorda Episcopal Health Outreach Program at its Bay City and Wharton, Texas sites. This proposal would not include final design, construction documents or construction phase services.
Your proposal would provide Basic Master Planning Services to Client for this project located in Bay City and Wharton, Texas (“Project”) according to the terms and conditions of this Proposal.
The Project Initial Information is as follows:
- Develop a Master Plan for the MEHOP Bay City and the MEHOP Wharton Facilities to include all proposed improvements for 2 complete campuses.
- The Master Plan work will include fundamental programming for all needed buildings, site development, paving and drives, etc.
- No boundary or topographical survey work is to be included.
- Responsibility includes typical Master Planning drawings, but the basic scope of services for this proposal does not include video animations or photorealistic imagery.
- MEHOP can provide existing site survey and any other diagrams or drawings. New floor plans, site plans and a 3D digital model are expected.
- The scope of this proposal includes conceptual design but will not advance any design element to the level of Schematic Design.
Bids will be accepted until November 14, 2022. All communication needs to be sent to Celeste Harrison at email@example.com